Customer Service 866.965.0400

G'day from Oz

xr8cam

G,day there, my name is Cameron, I am 48yo, married and I love Ford's and 60s & early 70's American muscle. I live in Sydney Australia and whilst I currently run my own landscaping & garden maintenance business, I am building up a detailing business to take me into retirement. I hope to learn a lot from reading your forums & comments, although detailing is taken seriously here and there are businesses, it always starts in the states, so I am hoping to find lots of information, especially on white paint. My current project is a 17yo Ford Falcon which is a sedan with a fuel injected 302 Windsor, 4 speed auto, independent rear suspension & LSD. The car only has 50,000 miles on it and is in very good condition mechanically, inside and rust free straight panels. I think the car has been washed with dishwashing liquid a dozen times and that's it! I clayed the bonnet and the roof which were surprisingly clean, but revealed even more, the need for a good 3 stage polish followed by a wax. I have documented everything so far on film so hopefully I can work out how to load photo's! I also hope to learn a lot whilst I'm here and have a few laughs. Cheer's, Camo.

Edited by xr8cam

​Welcome to the Adam's forum Camo!

​A lot of good people and information here for you to use and learn from, and be sure to check out the Adam's videos here and on YouTube for additional information on the products and processes.

:welcomebanner: