Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bob, to answer your question, it should last a few months as a standalone protection product.

If you don't mind, make sure to type your response above or below the quoted text when you quote a post, or maybe it bold or italicized so that it stands out - I had trouble finding your question inside of the quoted post :)

THANKS DAN????

I corrected and sealed my WRX in November with Paint Sealant applied by the Rupes, and have had no issues.  I do the same thing every season.  I did try the Ceramic Boost towards the end of December after Waterless  Wash out of curiosity, even though I figured they'd clash.  Either way it beads really well, and has been holding up through the winter so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I read something on instagram sometime ago that someone had layed down a coat of Americana paste wax and then topped it with ceramic boost. So I did this on the front end of my F150 (hood and fenders) and just ceramic boosted the rest of the truck. It should be noted I do a full strip and polish on my truck every 4 moths and use paint sealant as my main protection because i drive a lot and in all types of climate. The results were amazing. The shine and clarity was more than I even expected, with Americana/ boost combo and just the boost alone as well. ( i also use wash wax as my shampoo) I wasnt able to wash my truck for about 3 weeks till today (usually it gets washed once or twice a week) because Ive been busy and its been cold. So the truck was very dirty. The result were amazing. I was impressed by how much it held up with both ways i applied it. Ill probably do the Americana and boost combo more in the warmer months seeing had great results.

I am impressed with ceramic boost so far. I topped my wife's white 4Runner that has another brand ceramic underneath (sorry coated before Adams had coating available). Really liked the shine afterwards considering it's hard to get white to really pop.

• 2 years later...

I'm confused. I just finished applying Ceramic Coating, and a day later, Ceramic Boost, to my car.  It looks great.  Now I want to know how to keep it that way.  I understand that it is a bad idea to use any product on it now that has wax in it.  I understand that Ceramic Boost is the correct product to use every couple of months to maintain shine and water repellency.  Not products designed to use with sealants and waxes.  My question is: what about Detailing Spray?  It seems to me that Detailing Spray was designed to use with wax.  Right?  Also Waterless Wash.  Are these two products compatible with Ceramic Coating and Ceramic Boost?