Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi from Texas

aaronc1

How's it going peeps!

I'm new here and ready to learn a lot from you guys. I've used chemical guys to Wolfgang products etc from other websites. A buddy of mine told me about Adams but I never got around in trying them out. So fast forward to Christmas and the wife asked what I wanted. So I was like let me try Adams products. So I did a order and boy did I fall in love with the way the cars came out. The new clay bar was super easy and very impressed. The detail spray is a must for everything! I loved the products so much I did another order 2 days ago taking advantage of the 15%/20% off. I got the foam cannon, glass cleaner/towels, drying towels, rubber/tire cleaner and a 1 gallon of detail spray (Yes it smells awesome). Next in my wish list is the swirl killer which I really want to get (yes I entered the giveaway wish me luck) to see those great results with Adams compounds. 

Thank you for taking the time in reading some of my background on how I got here, Ill definitely take notes on what you guys suggest in washing/cleaning and taking full advantage of the products. 

Edited by aaronc1

haha I know right thats how awesome adams products are! You guys should give it a try :D

No, thanks. I don't want to accidentally turn mine into a Smart car (no offense to owners out there!).

Edited by falcaineer