Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash

I use waterless wash to do my door jambs on all the cars.

Good idea! Don't like splashing so much water using the hose, even carefully.

Another thing to keep in mind is Rinseless diluted 16:1 is the same as Waterless, and more economical cost-wise.

I wonder if there are other uses for the WW..

Absolutely. Waterless Wash with an old waffle weave microfiber towel works great for removing the small amount of brake dust I may get on my wheels when traveling to a cruise or show. It's good for cleaning painted areas in an engine bay, door sills, painted areas inside of the trunk, and for use as a bug gut softener if you happen to get some bug splatters after a drive.

I also use it around my house - for wiping down the outside of my stainless steel refrigerator and dish washer, cleaning television and computer screens, and so on.

Guys...when you state a great waxed feeling and shine, is this with Waterless or QD?  Currently researching how I'm going to work Waterless into my routine, the main difference between Waterless and QD, and why/when use one over the other??

I can't find it now, but I seem to recall reading that Waterless has less shine enhancers or wax like ingredients (or something to that effect) and does the QD, and therefore doesn't build up or alter the appearance/effects of the surface.

But it seems like both are used in extremely similar fashion and one could almost replace the other depending on personal preference??

Waterless Wash has more cleaning agents in it, and very little shine enhancement; whereas Detail Spray has a small amount of carnauba content that will extend any wax protection on the vehicle a little longer and add more shine. Both are used in similar fashion, but for cleaning of dirt and dust, Waterless Wash would be my preferred option.

Good idea! Don't like splashing so much water using the hose, even carefully.

Another thing to keep in mind is Rinseless diluted 16:1 is the same as Waterless, and more economical cost-wise.

Rinseless Wash and Waterless Wash are actually two unique formulas, similar but not the same, even when Rinseless is diluted down into a Waterless Wash type of mixture.

I have the old waterless wash and I have the new waterless wash never understood what was the difference between the two!

I believe the old waterless wash had no shine elements in it. It was strictly a cleaner, whereas this new WW has some shine agents in it. 

Absolutely. Waterless Wash with an old waffle weave microfiber towel works great for removing the small amount of brake dust I may get on my wheels when traveling to a cruise or show. It's good for cleaning painted areas in an engine bay, door sills, painted areas inside of the trunk, and for use as a bug gut softener if you happen to get some bug splatters after a drive.

I also use it around my house - for wiping down the outside of my stainless steel refrigerator and dish washer, cleaning television and computer screens, and so on.

Waterless Wash has more cleaning agents in it, and very little shine enhancement; whereas Detail Spray has a small amount of carnauba content that will extend any wax protection on the vehicle a little longer and add more shine. Both are used in similar fashion, but for cleaning of dirt and dust, Waterless Wash would be my preferred option.

Rinseless Wash and Waterless Wash are actually two unique formulas, similar but not the same, even when Rinseless is diluted down into a Waterless Wash type of mixture.

Interesting you say that Detail spray has a little bit of Carnuba wax, because if you use it to clay the car before paint coerrection, doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of having completely clean paint.

Thanks for the correction, Dan. "Similar," I think, is the key word here. Sorry for any confusion.

Interesting you say that Detail spray has a little bit of Carnuba wax, because if you use it to clay the car before paint coerrection, doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of having completely clean paint.

Not really.  You want clean paint prior to applying any LSP.  If you're claying and getting ready to correct, it's irrelevant; you're going to remove any remnants anyways. 

• 1 month later...

I have only used the waterless wash in the 2oz sample size. Its cool, worked fine. Smells like apples or sour apple. Its light blue.

Is this the old or the new?

Anyways Im fairly new to Adams, (just a few months). I first got the detail spray after I bought a brand new Black Tahoe in December. I keep it in the garage. Its gorgeous! After every drive I was wiping it with detail spray. After lots of research, here, autogeek, youtube, adams channels, and other social media that Adams is on, I have learned that using detail spray everyday or very often, it can build up and actually haze or cause cloudiness. I have not experienced this but wanted to scale back, just in case.

I recently bought $150 worth of Adams products. One of those being the rinse less wash. It smells DELICIOUS!! Like sugary sweet blueberries! Anyways, I dilute this 16:1 in an Adams spray bottle and now use this for my daily wipe down. Then I use the detail spray more sparingly. Maybe once a week and when drying after a full wash. I also use the diluted rinseless for wheels and windows. I fell like its not the best on windows. But boy adams glass cleaner, the best I have ever used in my 34 yrs on our fine planet!

Yesterday, Easter. I was able to compare my Tahoe to about 20 other family vehicles. It was obvious, the SHINE was unimaginable! Out of this world! Its amazing how a little care with the right stuff makes such a huge difference!

UPDATE Monday 8pm

I just realized that I have a huge bird bomb on my hood. It has been there since yesterday. I grabbed my diluted bottle. 3 sprays directly onto it.. let it sit for about 30 seconds grabbed a towel and it had already lifted and was almost floating!!! This stuff is amazing!! Thank you so much Adam's!!!

I have plenty of choices in my garage for this DUTY ???????? some I know wont work, some I haven't tried, but i went with something i really trust and wanted to try. This was another first for my rinseless diluted and it was flawless!!

Edited by Nickfire20

Its amazing how a little care with the right stuff makes such a huge difference!

I say this all the time as well now that I've found Adam's products.  Not sure I've ever enjoyed cleaning my vehicles as much as I do now. ;)