Customer Service 866.965.0400

My tire shine sprayer has been leaking for a while now and I keep losing product. I already changed the sprayer but it's not fixed. The same thing happened to my detail spray but I changed the sprayer and it works good now. The tire shine leaks in both the circled spots. Has this happened to anyone and why do you thing it would happen? I keep it inside by the way.

Bianca on customer support was very nice and is sending me some sprayers, I hope that fixes it because I'm sick of losing tire shine :lol:

post-15489-0-46772700-1490538556_thumb.jpg

post-15489-0-23735400-1490538571_thumb.jpg

post-15489-0-04864700-1490538583_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nathan

Are you using the more recent sprayer heads (the updated ones)? I started using those and they drip a lot as soon as I get to the end of the trigger pull. Kind of annoying. I love how fine the mist is, but the dripping/leaking is annoying.

Are you using the more recent sprayer heads (the updated ones)? I started using those and they drip a lot as soon as I get to the end of the trigger pull. Kind of annoying. I love how fine the mist is, but the dripping/leaking is annoying.

I am using the new sprayers and I won't switch because I like how they are easy to pull.

Yes I've had a bottle of Tire Shine do this as well with the new sprayers. As others have said, turn the sprayer to the OFF position after use and it will stop leaking out. For Tire Shine especially in temperature changes, I've even turned the sprayer off and on in between each tire. It only adds 2-3 seconds per tire, and if I'm that pressed for time, then I'm doing something else wrong with my detail ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Same here. Prefer the old. The new ones spray great, but have a cheaper quality feel IMHO. I also get this leak on almost all my products, especially detail spray and a brand new bottle of tire shine. Closing the valve may fix it, but this wasn't necessary on the old sprayer nor on any sprayer amongst "other brands" of products. Oh well.

Edited by galaxy

I did have a new spray version on waterless wash I just bought. Used it maybe two times, through it in the bucket in the trunk of my car. Came to find that it had leaked out completely. So it seems that if you don't turn the spray nozzle to off, it will leak. 

Yes I've had a bottle of Tire Shine do this as well with the new sprayers. As others have said, turn the sprayer to the OFF position after use and it will stop leaking out. For Tire Shine especially in temperature changes, I've even turned the sprayer off and on in between each tire. It only adds 2-3 seconds per tire, and if I'm that pressed for time, then I'm doing something else wrong with my detail ;)

If it takes you 2-3 seconds to turn the nozzle at your relatively young age, Dan, I wonder how long Rich takes?! :D;)