Customer Service 866.965.0400

That shine!

aaronc1

Question

So part of my load was the new brilliant glaze and was dying to give it a trying with my Americana wax (huge shout out to Dan the Man) and I'm stunned on how well those products work together. First of all the add on and off process was super easy with a double polishing mf towel. I live in south Texas very very south so the temperature over here is crazy so I really didn't know what to expect on the drying process. But after letting it heal for 7 minutes each the wipe on and off was very easy. After that I applied some detail spray to get some panels that still had some polish. 

The results:

shine.jpg

shine2.jpg

shine%203.jpg

12 answers to this question

Couldn't help but notice you said you were from the deep south, if you don't mind me asking that wouldn't happen to be the RGV would it? Swear I've seen that shiny truck before (probably on Facebook). Amazing shine and great results!

Brilliant Glaze has more off-label uses than any other detailing product I've used. But I find that it gives a bright shine - the opposite of what I'm personally trying to achieve - rather than having a darkening effect on my black paint. For metallics, or even darker metallics like your truck, it's a fantastic choice.

Thank you guys! Its adam and his team working his magic with some awesome products,

Couldn't help but notice you said you were from the deep south, if you don't mind me asking that wouldn't happen to be the RGV would it? Swear I've seen that shiny truck before (probably on Facebook). Amazing shine and great results!

Yes sir, rgv pharr tx to be exact :)