Customer Service 866.965.0400

Instagram Live

On a serious note, is it just me or does anyone feel like Adam's has too many pads

This is what made Adam's special.  Give it a year or so and they are headed for a Chemical Guys-esque selection... BUT what there's more!

I feel like Adam's is just listening to what the customer is asking for. People were asking for something to fit over the hand when there was only the wash pad, thus the wash mitt came to be.  Then people were asking for the Merino Mitt back and Adams again listened.  I think this new wash pad is just a different option from the OG wash pad.  I personally think that as long as they don't go crazy with it, the additional options that Adams is offering are awesome. 

:iagree:

And I'd offer that's what actually makes Adam's special.

That new drying towel looks incredible! Adding that to my next orded, I think.

Man it really does,

but like I posted in another thread I cant find the use for it since I use my MB to blow off the majority of the water before drying it. 

Man it really does,

but like I posted in another thread I cant find the use for it since I use my MB to blow off the majority of the water before drying it.

Most of the cars I do come unsealed or protected, and compressed air doesn't really work, so I am stuck with the towel. Have any tricks?

Most of the cars I do come unsealed or protected, and compressed air doesn't really work, so I am stuck with the towel. Have any tricks?

Before I came to use Adam's and had a paint sealant I remember using M brand quick detailer and it helped me dry the car. Honestly with these new towels though I don't think you'll have much trouble getting them dry. Also, pool rinsing might be your friend, give it a shot. It can't hurt.

Edited by jakerodz7

x2 for pool/sheet rinsing. Works like a charm. Add in DS as a drying aid with either of the drying towels and you should be all set.

I also do the pool/sheeting rinse and it works great. I'll be buying the new drying towel asap. Ive never liked the waffle weave drying towels.

Before I came to use Adam's and had a paint sealant I remember using M brand quick detailer and it helped me dry the car. Honestly with these new towels though I don't think you'll have much trouble getting them dry. Also, pool rinsing might be your friend, give it a shot. It can't hurt.

Do you mean just rinsing with the hose?

What John posted. It works very well. :)

I also do the pool/sheeting rinse and it works great. I'll be buying the new drying towel asap. Ive never liked the waffle weave drying towels.

x2 for pool/sheet rinsing. Works like a charm. Add in DS as a drying aid with either of the drying towels and you should be all set.

How good does this work on unsealed unwaxed or uncoated cars? 80% of my customers have no protection going in, I will try it this weekend, but I'd like to know your experience.

It doesn't work as good on unprotected cars. But it still removes a lot of water vs not doing it.

Physics still applies. Oh, wait. You're 14. Have you even studied that yet?! Um..it'll work. :D;)

What John and Chris said, it'll still work to remove a lot of the water. Not as well as with a sealed car but we'll enough for sure.

Physics still applies. Oh, wait. You're 14, Nathan. Have you even studied that yet?! Um..it'll work. :D;)

Let me tell you, physics pales in comparison to differential equations and strengths and dynamics. Talk about working with the impossible.

Awww man! I missed it AGAIN!

What else did they announce?

What is the sponge like? From those screenshots it looks like it would scratch....microfiber? Wool?

The photo doe not do it justice! I just opened my new microfiber sponge and it is 9" x 6"x 2" thick squishy, plushy goodness. So good this one is going in the bubble bath tonight and I'm buying another for my truck!