Customer Service 866.965.0400

Little Love for L&I Cleaner

blcksilv08

Question

For some reason I feel like L&I cleaner never gets the praise it deserves. These before and after pictures I took last week while cleaning up a new to me 1999 Suburban with 221k miles on it. Pretty sure the interior hadn't been touched in years.

post-8415-0-61402700-1495333515_thumb.jpg

The door I scrubbed using the cockpit brush, L&I cleaner, Utility towels, C&U cleaner, and treated with Leather Conditioner.

post-8415-0-84046100-1495333722_thumb.jpg

The seat was thoroughly vacuumed, scrubbed using the cockpit brush, L&I cleaner, and Utility towels. Not pictured is after treating that old seat to some Leather Conditioner.

10 answers to this question

It works really well, and I agree.  It doesn't get the praise it should.  Just remember to use the Leather Conditioner afterwards every place you used the cleaner to keep your fabrics from drying out.  If you see streaking after using it, that simply means it's absorbing more in different spots. Just keep applying and wiping until you get an even coat with no streaks.  Great stuff, and you made a big difference in your ride's appearance. 

Looks great, Eric! :2thumbs:

I just bought some and plan to use it in an upcoming detail. I hope to get the same type of results!

You can definitely get great results using L&I cleaner, cockpit brush and utility towel. Follow with Leather conditioner like Rich said and it's awesome.

Wow Eric looks great, awesome work, we have a 1999 suburban here at work with 99,000 miles on it I take it to LA all the time it's got the 4X4 with a 454 v8 but at least the interior is cleaner lol.

Thanks! Mine is 4X4 as well, just a 5.7 Vortex though. Really I couldn't pass up the deal, runs and drives great for the mileage. The only reason I bought it was to drive it in the winter time.