Customer Service 866.965.0400

New car and a new customer

Y2K_SS

Welcome to the forum!! NIce ride and  a nice starter Kit but your gonna need a car shampoo, a drying towel, and some microfiber towels if you don't already have them. You don't want to use just any soap to wash a nice ride like that.

Yup going to order a foam gun & car shampoo, ultra plush drying towel, some single soft microfibers, and a perfect interior kit next I think. 

I have some cheaper micro fiber towels but it's time to get some quality ones.

Welcome to the addiction, Rob!

Sweet car! I considered the Camaro back in the day, but went with a 96 Firebird, also in bright red with t-tops (I preferred the pop-up headlights). LOVED that car. Wish I had kept it, so maybe some day I'll follow your lead and get another like it. Post pics when you're done adding more shine!

​Welcome Rob!

​Great looking Gen 4 and good start to your Adam's products!

​SE Michigan here, although I do get up your way on occasion too!

​Be sure to check out the Adam's videos here and on YouTube for the products and processes used to make that red "POP"

:welcomebanner: 

I'm on the prowl for a 1989 Camaro IROC Z28 as we speak lol, one of my dream cars.

Welcome to the addiction, Rob!

Sweet car! I considered the Camaro back in the day, but went with a 96 Firebird, also in bright red with t-tops (I preferred the pop-up headlights). LOVED that car. Wish I had kept it, so maybe some day I'll follow your lead and get another like it. Post pics when you're done adding more shine!

Thanks for all the welcomes and the tips. I have a bunch of stuff coming for it and then I will get to the cleaning/polishing stage.

I ordered 2 large mystery boxes today, maybe some Americana and paint sealant will be in them.

Edited by Y2K_SS