Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Pennsylvania

connorwallin

Hello everyone, my name is Connor. 

I have been on my detailing journey for about 3 years now. I am 18. I was introduced into detailing by my dad and my older brother. My dad has always taken care greatly making sure all of our family vehicles are in tip-top shape. My dad has gotten older and now my brother and I have pretty much taken over the detailing for the family. :lol:  I have a job at a Tri-County Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Chrysler dealership. Yes, I work at a dealership but it has shown me many basic steps into detailing but I know some methods they do are not the best. Besides detailing for own personal vehicles and dealership, I have created a small side business with my brother where we do our own personal client cars. I have few years experience but I am always ready to learn more. My brother and I have been in love with Adam's products and have been growing our collection greatly. 

My vehicle is a 2007 Trailblazer LS 

IMG_3360.thumb.JPG.783b63f07cb7d73e5f7d79192a4b3ab3.JPG

Welcome to the group Connor.  Yes, many on the forum will agree that the "Dealership" is looked at as the cause for swirl marks and other issues on new cars.  Maybe you can convince the owners of your dealership to use Adams products exclusively on all new vehicles during the prep process and even teach them how to avoid causing damage.  ;)

• 5 weeks later...