Customer Service 866.965.0400

Towel/washpad Maintenance

CaseyG

Question

5 answers to this question

Welcome to the forums.

i use Adam’s microfiber revitalizer soap. 

Wash everything in the washer machine on warm (never hot).  I set to 2nd rinse also

never put anything in with microfiber except other microfiber 

machine dry on the lowest setting or just air.

there are a lot of youtube videos on these procedures also.

store in air tight setting or container so they don’t attract dirt and dust

For your Marino glove as soon as your done using it rinse it real good and hang it up to dry don’t let it sit in a bucket and don’t allow it to sit in direct sunlight or the glove will begin to fail and need some rogaine.  Nick above covered the towels procedure and that’s how I wash mine. 

My towels go into a basket after I use them and then I wash them with Microfiber Revitalizer.    With your towels, you NEVER want to use a powder laundry soap, only liquid.  Powder doesn't always dissolve and can scratch your paint if you don't get it out and it dries and sticks to the towels.   I also wash like towels with like towels which means I usually have a couple of loads.  I wash  my waffle weaves with other waffles, plush micros with plush, and glass towels and thinner ones together.  My gray or utility towels that get really dirty, I usually soak in a bucket with some MR for a day and then wash them.  I throw them all in the dryer but NEVER with a dryer sheet or fabric softener in either the washer or dryer.  

As for wash pads, I like the wedge for washing and that one I rinse out real well and let dry.  Wash pads I'll just spray real good, sometimes I use All Purpose Cleaner on them if there's excess dirt and  be sure to rinse real well.   I will hang it on a hook or lay it flat to dry.  But I don't put it away until it's dry.