Customer Service 866.965.0400

Master Blaster > Rain

Hupp2it

Question

Thought I'd share a habit of mine that y'all may appreciate / laugh at. I have a blue 2016 Vette that I lovingly care for, but drive every day. This means sometimes it gets, brace yourselves, rained upon ;)  well, I bought a master blaster earlier in the year and one time after driving the car home in the rain looked at the master blaster on the wall, and back at my wet car sitting in the garage and had a thought.  Couldn't I just blow all that nasty rain water off? I mean it is ceramic coated so the rain and road dirt has been just sheeting off anyway. Well, yep sure can, and it works pretty darn well... assuming it was raining steadily. Blows all that dirty rain water right off.  Lots of folks ask about the effectiveness of the paint coating and the usefulness of the master blaster. For me this exemplifies both. 

IMG_0132.JPG

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Hupp2it said:

Thought I'd share a habit of mine that y'all may appreciate / laugh at. I have a blue 2016 Vette that I lovingly care for, but drive every day. This means sometimes it gets, brace yourselves, rained upon ;)  well, I bought a master blaster earlier in the year and one time after driving the car home in the rain looked at the master blaster on the wall, and back at my wet car sitting in the garage and had a thought.  Couldn't I just blow all that nasty rain water off? I mean it is ceramic coated so the rain and road dirt has been just sheeting off anyway. Well, yep sure can, and it works pretty darn well... assuming it was raining steadily. Blows all that dirty rain water right off.  Lots of folks ask about the effectiveness of the paint coating and the usefulness of the master blaster. For me this exemplifies both. 

IMG_0132.JPG

What coating did you use, also wanted to congratulate on the last giveaway ??

7 hours ago, Hupp2it said:

OCDRifter

I used the Adams paint coating about a year ago.

and I didn't win a giveaway. I looked around and saw a Dan Hupp won the pumpkin spice kit, now I'm jealous ? 

Damn I’ll I saw was the hupp name and I always thought it was you, better luck next time.