Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Wheel Cleaner In The Shower

Kingsford

Today I was cleaning out shower and usually I use Iron Out as a presoak since our water is hard and full of iron/rust. When I sprayed it on part of the shower that had visible orange tint on it, I noticed the Iron Out turned purple and thats when it all clicked in my head, "Why not use Adam's Wheel Cleaner?". So I rinsed down the shower and went and got my Wheel Cleaner.

Even after cleaning the shower once with Iron Out the changes were extremely noticeable with Wheel Cleaner. Wheel Cleaner did such a better job at cleaning and removing the iron in the tub/shower. I even dilute my Wheel Cleaner 1:1 (50% Water : 50% Product).

The blackness you see on the shower is from the Wheel Cleaner being activated, remember I had already cleaned the entire shower once with Iron Out.

I will not be buying any more Iron Out after today. I will just use my Wheel Cleaner & Wheel Brush.

guwyWb8mSGu0Xo5j4EyZGUY-usVYEMyi64LNRmUo

K5lLkO-Tqjj48XhaEEpoU6AMrs_YCOcZJVn37hbA

bZWLTvQmUAJ_-JVOHz-eCvWzjPYBms6tfgmX-0Lu

5aPnaAXp7GXz3PLQRMkS5-Yqu0EFWcUY1-i7xDyP

jvLwoQdvwVuC3ttlugcgAme2pNHe5RrOrRWgtpGS

nuYQemtnt4IFNwYISmGIip7ERHl4iH5HtDbVnxHX

YQ-i-oKH88ySAwbOm1jN7-WCwnWBugNHPbhzV1u2

• 1 month later...
On 12/24/2017 at 10:40 PM, Kingsford said:

I actually think the Adams is safer. When I use the iron out I had to turn on the fan and it made me cough and gag. The Adams didn't irritate my lungs at all.

You think?  LOL. Umm... carbon monoxide is odorless...

Unless you have the MSDS (they are available from both companies) don't count it being safe.