Customer Service 866.965.0400

CC - Car Show touch up?

VetteDream

Question

My car is coated with Adam’s CC, and I have applied CPW and used CB within the last 2 weeks.  When I drive to a car show, what is the suggested product(s) for getting the road dust/dirt off from the drive to the show?  I am also looking for the last minute shine/pop - like I would do with BG/DS prior to coating the car.  Should I use WW and/or DS, or perhaps more CB instead of DS?  Any other suggestions?

5 answers to this question

WW or diluted RW as @rkj4243 mentions will work great to remove dust and light dirt. For extra pop, I would think BG should still be a good option...why change? I'm not all too familiar with the CB, but could it build if you're doing that many shows in a short time, potentially affecting the overall appearance? BG won't build up.

^^^ this.   @falcaineer has you covered.  Waterless Wash and VRT were my "go to" products this past weekend at Carlisle.  My son's Challenger is ceramic coated and the Waterless Wash was the ideal pre-mix for a quick wipe down on the show field.  I layered Brilliant Glaze over the CC on Thursday before we left home. For the show I wanted the benefit of a little extra shine and wasn't at all concerned that it would diminish the hydrophobic properties of the coating since the Brilliant Glaze degrades so quickly, especially in high heat and direct sunlight like we experienced during two days at the show.  

On 7/16/2018 at 10:22 PM, ZMAN024 said:

^^^ this.   @falcaineer has you covered.  Waterless Wash and VRT were my "go to" products this past weekend at Carlisle.  My son's Challenger is ceramic coated and the Waterless Wash was the ideal pre-mix for a quick wipe down on the show field.  I layered Brilliant Glaze over the CC on Thursday before we left home. For the show I wanted the benefit of a little extra shine and wasn't at all concerned that it would diminish the hydrophobic properties of the coating since the Brilliant Glaze degrades so quickly, especially in high heat and direct sunlight like we experienced during two days at the show.  

Thanks - this makes perfect sense, and is close to what I did before I coated the car.