Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pumpkin Spice

Hey guys, new here, hoping I put this thread in the right section. I was just wondering what's everyone's opinion on the pumpkin spice products. I really want to get the deodorizer and the interior detailing spray but I've seen a few people mention it smells more like buttered popcorn. Any chance you guys wouldn't mind sharing your opinions? 

Secondary question, how big is the black Friday sale usually? I'm trying to hold out until that sale (if there is one, not sure) but it's only worth it if it's significantly more than the 15% that usually  goes on every few weeks. I don't really wanna wait the 2 months if it's just an extra 5% ya know.

Thanks guys. :)

Welcome to forums!  I haven't received my order yet for the PS deodorizer.  But, I do like the Interior PS, the smell is lightly scented compared to the PS detail spray. So it not overpowering and I have the air freshener in the car.  I do not smell butter popcorn in any of the products I have.

30 minutes ago, Silverwing said:

Hey guys, new here, hoping I put this thread in the right section. I was just wondering what's everyone's opinion on the pumpkin spice products. I really want to get the deodorizer and the interior detailing spray but I've seen a few people mention it smells more like buttered popcorn. Any chance you guys wouldn't mind sharing your opinions? 

Secondary question, how big is the black Friday sale usually? I'm trying to hold out until that sale (if there is one, not sure) but it's only worth it if it's significantly more than the 15% that usually  goes on every few weeks. I don't really wanna wait the 2 months if it's just an extra 5% ya know.

Thanks guys. :)

I’ve used the PS detail spray and interior detailer so far and I think they smell like a sweet creamy pumpkin spice pudding, which for me is great.  Also the PS air freshener smells the same.  

I’m sure the Black Friday sale will

be more focused on new/limited products, with the added 15% off.  I could be mistaken though.  

1 hour ago, Silverwing said:

Thanks for the replies guys!
So it looks like I'll be trying out the pumpkin spice products this weekend. It's mostly for the wife, make her feel better about how much I'm spending :P. 

Your a very wise man Jayson ??!

Last year's PS Detail Spray was absolutely amazing, it smelled like those Pumpkin Delight cookie things.  This year's isn't quite as nice, but the Detail Spray and Interior Detailer both smell great.  Unfortunately my air freshener smelled like microwaved fake buttered popcorn.  Last years orange towels were much nicer-feeling than this year's, too.

• 3 weeks later...

I took the plunge and ordered the 4 pack of Pumpkin Spice spray products. I've never gone for products of this type of scent before, but the $40 deal was too good to pass up! I'm expecting them this Saturday, and I can't wait to use them at my local car group's Halloween meet this weekend. 

15 minutes ago, mongoose-5oh said:

I took the plunge and ordered the 4 pack of Pumpkin Spice spray products. I've never gone for products of this type of scent before, but the $40 deal was too good to pass up! I'm expecting them this Saturday, and I can't wait to use them at my local car group's Halloween meet this weekend. 

Nice. Did you add the code SHINE? if you did you saved 6.00 total $34.00. If you forgot called them up see if they can honor it. But yeah that's a steal right there already.

On 10/25/2018 at 1:15 PM, wildcatz80 said:

Nice. Did you add the code SHINE? if you did you saved 6.00 total $34.00. If you forgot called them up see if they can honor it. But yeah that's a steal right there already.

I actually ordered the 4 pack with a few other products. But don't worry, I added the discount code and saved a few dollars! I'm very pleased with the scent which is less pumpkin and more spice :)  I'll be using these products throughout the holiday season and well into the new year! 

• 4 weeks later...

Gallon sizes of pumpkin spice detail spray are available on amazon with 15% off right now making them $34.  17 shown as left in stock at the time of this post.

Actually, 16 in stock now, I like the smell too much to not grab a gallon to refill my 16oz bottle!