Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member here.

JSC87

Hey everyone. I've been a member on this site for a little while but not on the forums section. I do have a quick question. It may have been answered 100x already and i'm sorry if it has been.. Since it's just about winter i just got the Complete winter pack for my car to Seal the paint. I wanted to know if i could use the Ceramic Coating along with it after i seal the paint. Would anyone recommend that i Seal it first then Ceramic Coat it on top of the Sealant? or should i just stick to the Paint sealant and stay with that for now? I'm not trying to spend another $140 if i don't have to. 

Welcome, Jason!

It's one or the other, not both. Each needs a naked surface to bond to. I'd say go with the PS for now and reevaluate come spring. You'll get 6 months+ of awesome protection with sealant so you'll have some time. Use HGG every month or so to maintain in the meantime. And post some pics of what you're keeping shiny!

4 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Welcome, Jason!

It's one or the other, not both. Each needs a naked surface to bond to. I'd say go with the PS for now and reevaluate come spring. You'll get 6 months+ of awesome protection with sealant so you'll have some time. Use HGG every month or so to maintain in the meantime. And post some pics of what you're keeping shiny!

I couldn't agree more!

32 minutes ago, JSC87 said:

Thanks everyone for the advice! Can't wait to get my box of stuff. I just hope i put the sealant on the right way and don't miss any spots. 

Watch the video on applying the sealant. It's easy. Just remember, a little goes a long way. You'll be very happy with the results.