Customer Service 866.965.0400

I hear This Noise In The Kitchen.......

roushpwrd

So I go to see what it is....it's my Daughter's cat pawing through my Adam's Detailing Bag!!! I could only wonder, what was he going to detail??? I better keep my eyes on my supplies and my credit card!!! Adam, if you see a new account opened by "Oscar", let me know!

:lol::lol:
Oscar, I need some detail spray :lol:
So, he's working for you...huh?!!! He thinks he is an authorized dealer....ha ha!!! I can only imagine what specials he is running out of my stock....let me see, a FREE Supercharged Mustang GT with every order placed.....I'll cut his B$#s off....oh wait...too late for that, already done...ha ha ha!!! Edited by roushpwrd

All of the replies are as funny as ever!!! I'll take pics next time he does it......and as far as using him as a wash pad...that's a brilliant idea!!!!! PS....Bill....did he tell you he hates me??? Because if he did, I'm going to shave him and tattoo a set of tire tracks across his belly as a reminder of what will happen to him if he keeps taking my stuff!!!!!

All of the replies are as funny as ever!!! I'll take pics next time he does it......and as far as using him as a wash pad...that's a brilliant idea!!!!! PS....Bill....did he tell you he hates me??? Because if he did, I'm going to shave him and tattoo a set of tire tracks across his belly as a reminder of what will happen to him if he keeps taking my stuff!!!!!

i take it your dog person?:lol::lol:

i take it your dog person?:lol::lol:
I actually had a 5 foot Iguana as my last pet.....my Daughter brought Oscar home as a kitten...I hated cats...but this guy won me over....dogs are great however much more work. I'm just having a few laughs at Oscar's expense only because he goes balistic when I come in from work at 11 and he won't let me sleep. He actually has been a lot of fun. Did I just say that...don't tell anyone!!!!!:lol:

.Bill....did he tell you he hates me??? Because if he did, I'm going to shave him and tattoo a set of tire tracks across his belly as a reminder of what will happen to him if he keeps taking my stuff!!!!!

Just hold off a week or two, he promised to place an order for me once you make your next CC payment :pc::pc::pc:

OScar since you are taking over jims adams products to sell so i though you might have got on this forum so i am still waiting for you to call me to sell me some stuff for some expensive friskees cat food give me a call

Puntuation marks ..........PLEASE! :lolsmack: