Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Great white drying towel?

crowvet

Question

Ok, So I recently got the great white drying towel. I have not used it yet. I am waiting for a decent day. Now this morning I realized I have some Questions on its care. After using can I just throw it in the washer and dryer, If not how should I care for it? I was thinking wouldnt it be cool if We had a downloadable Care and Maint guide of all Adams products That would tell us the proper cleaning and storage methods for these awesome products????? :)

18 answers to this question

Ok, So I recently got the great white drying towel. I have not used it yet. I am waiting for a decent day. Now this morning I realized I have some Questions on its care. After using can I just throw it in the washer and dryer, If not how should I care for it? I was thinking wouldnt it be cool if We had a downloadable Care and Maint guide of all Adams products That would tell us the proper cleaning and storage methods for these awesome products????? :)

A search brought up this recent thread on this subject.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1607&highlight=cleaning+towel

Cheers,

Chris

I throw all my MF products in the laundry machine, add laundry soap (do not use fabric softener) and wash them all together. Out of the washer into the dryer and when they are done, fluff and fold - store neatly in a plastic bin. :cheers::cheers:

I throw all my MF products in the laundry machine, add laundry soap (do not use fabric softener) and wash them all together. Out of the washer into the dryer and when they are done, fluff and fold - store neatly in a plastic bin. :cheers::cheers:

im assuming that you dont use a fabric softener sheet in the dryer either correct?

I read somewhere that you can fluff the MF by boiling it in water w/ vinegar..was that just someone messing around, or is there any truth to it? sounds like a PITA.

Occasionally boiling all your MF products in a pot of water with a little vinegar does restore some life to them. We recently discussed this in another thread.

Occasionally boiling all your MF products in a pot of water with a little vinegar does restore some life to them. We recently discussed this in another thread.

Yeah! The one I linked in the 2nd post too!

This should be merged into that thread.

Used the drying towel for the first time this weekend. Detailed the motorhome. Dried the whole thing with this one towel WOW Im impressed:rockon:

Note to self need to buy drying towel. i never had one that would even dry my whole truck they would just soak up to nothing.