Customer Service 866.965.0400

Issues with Customer Service

Has anyone had customer service issues recently? I constantly hear about how Adam's has the best service in the market, but I have had nothing but bad luck. 

Back in March 2017 I bought a premium foam gun that didn't seal properly. I called the customer service line twice and received no help. To this day, I still use the leaky gun. Zero other problems and a few purchases later I buy a Hex Grip Applicator in July 2018. The applicator falls apart a couple days after purchasing. I called and wrote an email, but both resulted in no responses. Now today, I am trying to put in a $400 order for a ton of products, but the purchase wont go through on the website. I tried calling customer service again and was told to leave a message due to unusually high call volume. It has only been a couple hours since I left the message, but I still haven't had my call returned. 

I absolutely love Adam's products and I have turned many friends and strangers onto this company, but I am really losing faith in the customer service I have received. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Hi there,

I'm terribly sorry about the issues you're having. Our Saturday work hours are from 9AM - 2PM Mountain Time, and we are closed on Sundays, so I do apologize if you were unable to get through to us today. I will be available on the phones starting at 9AM Monday morning if you could please give me a call at our 866-965-0400 number.

We have a very small customer team of around 2-3 people on weekdays and one on Saturday, so we can and do get overwhelmed at times. I usually handle technical calls and emails, but I would be happy to help resolve issues with your foam gun and hex grip, and I can help to place the new order by phone as well. Please have an order number or your email address ready when you call so I can look up your account and help as quickly as possible.

Respectfully,

Dan@Adams

• 2 weeks later...

I have not had any issues, I had to call once for a mystery box purchased from Amazon but sold by Adams because it only came with 1 sprayer with 3 spray products. ( I am just starting my collection so dont have a ton of extra sprayers around) they shipped out 3 with no issues and I got them in a few days. The 2nd time I called I was looking for some suggestions on a product for my convertible top and they were very knowledgable and gave me some great options. Im very satisfied with my interactions with them and their products, customer service is always a big reason I become loyal to a brand and I have to say that in less than a month I have become so loyal that I got rid of a lot of my other detail products because they do not even touch the performance of Adams. 

54267860_10219122924448046_4961522353205936128_n.jpg