Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello Everyone

Stingin' 76

Jason, I cant tell you how sweet that car is! But, who is that leaning against it in jeans!! yikes!! Those little rivets suck.

Also, nice sig line...Snatch is a great movie. "It was a funny angle".

Put one of those signs that say 'Don't lean on the car unless you are nude'

:jawdrop:

Later,

Welcome Jason! Your Vette is fantasticly sweet! You have a couple great pics there with Adam's products. Get them into the contest before voting starts tonite at midnight!

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

who is that leaning against it in jeans!! yikes!! Those little rivets suck..

Put one of those signs that say 'Don't lean on the car unless you are nude'

That would be the wifey. She let me buy the car, dump a bunch of money into the car, She went with me to Vettes on the Rockies and for a spin through New Mexico. She could lean on the car with sandpaper pants on and I would let her.

Welcome Jason! Your Vette is fantasticly sweet! You have a couple great pics there with Adam's products. Get them into the contest before voting starts tonite at midnight!

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Thank you for the wonderful compliment. I used those pics to win on Digital Corvettes and got some prizes. I would hate to take advantage.

Thank you for the wonderful compliment. I used those pics to win on Digital Corvettes and got some prizes. I would hate to take advantage.

That's allowed. Post away! Lots of new products to spend that gift card on!

Welcome to AF Jason :cheers:

You've got a beautiful Vette, I can't believe it's all original :jawdrop:

It's not all original. Only the paint and metal trim is original. I have replaced alot of engine bits, installed white gages, added sidepipes. It is far from original.

I am glad you guys like the car though. I hate to sound like a kissass, but alot of it's beauty has to do with Adams polishes and Adam himself getting me the right products. When I bought that car it had a matte finish.

It's not all original. Only the paint and metal trim is original. I have replaced alot of engine bits' date=' installed white gages, added sidepipes. It is far from original.

I am glad you guys like the car though. I hate to sound like a kissass, but alot of it's beauty has to do with Adams polishes and Adam himself getting me the right products. When I bought that car it had a matte finish.[/quote']

Sorry. Meant to say original paint.

I just didnt want anyone to get the wrong idea. I am all about modifying my cars to make them exactly what I want. I could care less about number matching and the like.

:iagree: