Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spring Cleaning

airhog

Question

What is the best way to thoroughly clean my daily driver after a harsh winter with salt from the road, cold temperatures and lots of snow? I was thinking of first bringing it to the self serve car wash and blasting off all the dirt and grime. Any suggestions?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Thanks.<o:p></o:p>

• Answers 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I don't have a PC right now but I do have a 10 inch random orbiting buffer. It has two speed settings. What can I use this for when I detail?

What is the exact name and model of the polisher you have? Take a picture of it and post it.

It is a WEN Pro Series 7010. Picture will be posted shortly.

C'mon Adam, you have to keep up here. I asked that question 7 days ago. If you are honestly seeking help, I need for your responses to come much quicker. You are honestly looking for help, correct?

Sorry but I don't live on the forum like some people. I have a life to live.

But you started this thread almost two months ago! You'll be doing your winter prep before you got your spring cleaning done.

Um, wait, my grandma did that when she got old. How old are you anyhow. :lol:

JK. (that means just kidding)

Adam

It's obvious you really don't want any help. People have bent over backwards trying to help you and you just come back 3 weeks later and ask the same questions again. Asking questions then ignoring the answeres is just plain rude.

This is the last time I will bother even reading one of your posts.

Bill

Edited by C6Bill

I will try to answer faster in the future. Yes I do appreciate your help and I know you will do anything to people. I do want your help but just haven't been around a computer lately.

Sorry but I have no funds for the PC yet. If there is anything I can do with this please tell me. I also have a microfiber polishing bonnet for it.

If you have a problem with papers blowing around in your garage, you just found the solution. Other than that, the thing is useless.

There's no need to lead you down the wrong path by telling you that your polish can be used for anything when in reality it can't. I know that's a bummer, but I figure you would rather hear the truth than for me to lie to you.

Just pull up your britches and do it by hand. It builds character. And just look at me! I'm a REAL character! :D

I bought a PC and I still prefer the results by hand.

Is there absolutely any thing I can use this for right now? This must be better than doing it by hand right?

No.

Just pull up your britches and do it by hand. It builds character. And just look at me! I'm a REAL character! :D

I bought a PC and I still prefer the results by hand.

Yes, you are definitely a character! :D