Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shine Academy - March 2020 Detailing Class at HQ - Spots Available!

Dan@Adams

Hey everyone! We had a few students change their schedules, and we now have 3-5 open spots for our Shine Academy detailing class at Adam's Polishes Headquarters in Colorado, March 12th and 13th. Introductory pricing will expire after this class, so now would be a great time to sign up if you are interested. 

The two main topics covered in the Two-Day course focus on (but are not limited to) Machine Polishing/Paint Correction and Ceramic Coating. A light breakfast and lunch are provided both days, plus dinner the first evening with students, instructors, and Adam, as long as he is in town and not on travel. Gifts are provided at course completion, as well as authorization to purchase our Pro Ceramic Coating. All other expenses are the responsibility of the student - travel, airfare, hotel, etc.

20200207_132754.jpg

Serious inquiries only. For anyone interested, please comment below and you will be added to the list for myself or Chris (falcaineer) to contact you directly through PM with specific details on completing registration. First come, first serve. I will have a list of 5 slots below, and 5 standy. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Respectfully, 
Dan@Adams

Open Spots:
1. Ed F.
2. Robert S.
3. John B.
4. Cole M.
5. Jesse M.

Standby:
1. Charlie P.

@Dan@Adams Will the Adams Pro coating ever be offered to detailers already trained/certified/accredited by other manufacturers without paying for the training and attending?  

I ask because I’d open the option of us installing for members in the area and we have a wholesale account with you guys already. I just don’t think I can bring it in with paying for more training that’s essentially redundant to what we’ve already done. I’ve posted a lot of our work for a quality check if it helps. 

Just curious. I’d open a special deal up to forum members if it could happen and they wanted the Adam’s Coating. 

Edited by shane@detailedreflections

On 2/20/2020 at 4:46 PM, shane@detailedreflections said:

@Dan@Adams Will the Adams Pro coating ever be offered to detailers already trained/certified/accredited by other manufacturers without paying for the training and attending?  

I ask because I’d open the option of us installing for members in the area and we have a wholesale account with you guys already. I just don’t think I can bring it in with paying for more training that’s essentially redundant to what we’ve already done. I’ve posted a lot of our work for a quality check if it helps. 

Just curious. I’d open a special deal up to forum members if it could happen and they wanted the Adam’s Coating. 

Hey Shane! I don't have a definite answer on that yet - I do like that idea, but unfortunately I don't make those decisions. We just finished a meeting on class structure moving forward. I will bring this topic up for discussion, but I may not have an immediate answer for you.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, ol 65 said:

When will the next class be in 2021 @ the Denver Head Quarters? Or will there ever be any with all this Covid crap...

No dates have been scheduled yet, but we hope to start scheduling them again soon. If you PM me your contact info, I'll add you to the list to be notified when we open them back up again. We look forward to seeing you!