Customer Service 866.965.0400

What else than ceramic?

MrWalleye73

Question

I just bought a brand new truck. I really wanted to go the ceramic coating route, but alas, I do not have anywhere to park the truck indoors for the cure time. The paint looks perfect right now, aside from doing a decontamination and clay, I want to protect this thing as much as possible, and get long lasting protection, which is why I wanted to go the ceramic route. What else can be recommended?

Like this website/forum!

Thank you

7 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, MrWalleye73 said:

Thanks Chris....I found a temporary shelter for 1/2 a day, so I ordered the spray version of the graphene (kit). It says 4 hours to cure before exposure, so I think that will work. I'll reply back when it's all said and done!

Thanks again 

That’s great, better option for sure.

Easy to apply and remove. I used a little less than half a bottle for my full size truck. Did the glass sun roof and all windows too. Paint has a bit of extra pop now. I'll use Boost every few washes or so. Easier than most liquid type sealers. Let's see how long it lasts! 😃

20200808_091101.jpg

Edited by MrWalleye73
Added pic

Gorgeous truck. Honestly, since Ive had my 19 Scat Pack... ive babied it with nearly ALL of Adam's ceramic INFUSED products... 

and even a good pal at a GREAT BODYSHOP said to me... "you dont even need to coat it." 

I am in the same boat... I dont really have the place to do  the full coating / cure times / etc. 

My paint is till ALMOST  90% swirl free and water FLIES off it. Everywhere I go (nearly) I get comments on the Charger and the paint. 

I love the ceramic wash, the liquid wax, the CS3,  etc. etc.  .... This method and choice of products has been BEYOND good to me. 

Good luck and congrats on the ride!

On 8/16/2020 at 11:48 AM, MrWalleye73 said:

Easy to apply and remove. I used a little less than half a bottle for my full size truck. Did the glass sun roof and all windows too. Paint has a bit of extra pop now. I'll use Boost every few washes or so. Easier than most liquid type sealers. Let's see how long it lasts! 😃

20200808_091101.jpg

oops. i just realized you did it. hahaha. wow!!! no wonder it looks so great. but still, ... take my advice if you ever get in a jam. its amazing.