Customer Service 866.965.0400

What we do for our kids...

bcampbe7

Question

My 2 and a half year old loves to go through the car wash. We have a fairly good car wash here in town that I use when it is too cold to was by hand. Well he is sick today and on the way home from the doctors office he asked if we could go through the car wash. I had planned on hand washing both cars by hand today because it was sunny and 80 here.

I said sure, we can go through the car wash.

We get the Yukon washed and all is well, or so I think. This evening I was washing our other car when I noticed scratches all over the back of the Yukon. Sure enough the car wash scratched up the Yukon! I just shook my head, grabbed the PC, swirl killer pad and S&H and went to town. Fixed it right up. I will check the rest of the Yukon tomorrow.

The Maxima got the hand wash using the Adams Car Wash and looks better than new.

My son is feeling better this evening and I won't hesitate to take him through the car wash again the next time he asks. I just can't wait till he gets a little older and wants to help me hand wash the cars instead of going through the car wash. :)

13 answers to this question

My 2 and a half year old loves to go through the car wash. We have a fairly good car wash here in town that I use when it is too cold to was by hand. Well he is sick today and on the way home from the doctors office he asked if we could go through the car wash. I had planned on hand washing both cars by hand today because it was sunny and 80 here.

I said sure, we can go through the car wash.

We get the Yukon washed and all is well, or so I think. This evening I was washing our other car when I noticed scratches all over the back of the Yukon. Sure enough the car wash scratched up the Yukon! I just shook my head, grabbed the PC, swirl killer pad and S&H and went to town. Fixed it right up. I will check the rest of the Yukon tomorrow.

The Maxima got the hand wash using the Adams Car Wash and looks better than new.

My son is feeling better this evening and I won't hesitate to take him through the car wash again the next time he asks. I just can't wait till he gets a little older and wants to help me hand wash the cars instead of going through the car wash. :)

Need to get the kid hook on something else.:lol:

OUCH! As the father of a 9-month old, I can say that I too would do just about anything for that little girl, even swirl up our SUV for kicks!

Once you know how to fix those scratches, it's less taboo to hit the car wash every now and then!

Your son feeling better, and did he get a kick out of the car wash today? Suppose that's the important thing now, right!? :)

Next time he asks, maybe offer to take a friend's, neighbor's, or family members beater through! :lol:

I used to love goin thru the car wash too!!! But its never to early to learn about detailing..you should get him a little Porter Cable and maybe he can detail his power wheels while you detail your truck! lol my mom has a video of my dad mowin the lawn and im followin him with my little plastic lawn mower lmao

Put the kid in a convertible, put the top down, and run THAT combo through the car was. That ought to stifle the kid's desire to ever go through a carwash again. :lolsmack:

nah, j/k. I think it's cool to see how people's priorities change when it comes to their kids. Nothng wrong with that at all. :cheers:

Rich