Customer Service 866.965.0400

So now Graphene VRT?

Mantis

Question

Hello all,

I have been slowly moving into this world of Ceramics and now Graphene. I have tried other brands for comparisons and have been slowly making my way through Adam's offerings. CS3 is my very favorite Adams product and once I'm out of it I'm gonna try the Graphene version

VRT is my favorite tire dressing overall. I love the Satin finish and it lasts a few weeks which is really nice. I currently been trying out Graphene Tire Dressing and I'm not finding it better then VRT but it seems to work very well.

Moving towards Graphene VRT, Can it actually be an overall better dressing than the original? I'm not thinking VRT needs any improvement. I like everything about it BUT if adding graphene to it does make it a better overall product , I'm very in.

10 answers to this question

I know where you are coming from, was convinced I should be ordering Graphene Tire Dressing, now I got to think this through again. While I prefer the satin look that Vrt does, I like the idea of the Graphene Tire Dressing giving the flexibility of mores shine if desired.  Sometimes to many choices are not good either. Cause I like to buy by the gallon to help keep the cost down. 

2 hours ago, Mantis said:

I'm just wondering if adding graphene to so many products is just a way for us to buy more of what we already know and love.

Adding the graphene resins provides improved benefits all around, including added longevity, more hydrophobicity, etc. Give any a try, you can always return under their guarantee.

On 11/23/2021 at 9:09 PM, falcaineer said:

Adding the graphene resins provides improved benefits all around, including added longevity, more hydrophobicity, etc. Give any a try, you can always return under their guarantee.

I have Graphene Detail spray. It's great. The Graphene Tire dressing is also great. I have compared it to VRT and I like both products. My car is a garage queen so everything I do to it lasts. I never drive it in any bad weather conditions including rain.

22 hours ago, kmac03 said:

Sorry! VRT and VRT Graphene

No worries. Direct from our chemist: "Graphene VRT has a lot more resin content and less silicone. GVRT should be a good bit more durable than traditional VRT. Maybe a bit higher gloss too."

FWIW, for my Ducati, Raptor and now C8; Graphene detail spray replaced normal detail spray in 90% of "my" applications outside of clay / spot wiping etc.  The graphene tire coating also impressed me and overtook VRT and the old school banana tire shine.  The graphene VRT is yet another product that replaced 90% of regular VRT for my fleet of vehicles and what I detail for friends and family (A8, S1000RR, RAM Rebel, BMW 7 etc.).