Customer Service 866.965.0400

2017 HD Street Glide

Doug0425

Just purchased a 2017 HD Street Glide from a nice young man a few states away in West Virginia. He tells me the ceramic on the bike is ADAMS.  I have a good backgrounds of wash wax and Detail from a past with show trucks and cars.   This is my first vehicle 20220117_161458.thumb.jpg.4f130e3cb88394dbb58bea65573cefd0.jpgwith ceramic . I am looking forward to maintaining the mirror finish on my motorcycle that I have only seen in videos. Hoping to find the A - Z OF ceramic coatings and how to care for them in the forums.  I have done a low ph soap and water wash and blow dry of the bike to remove the dirt from trailering my bike home.  Very obvious from that wash I have a new way of wash to learn.  HERES TO D DOGS LEARNING NEW TRICKS !!

Edited by Doug0425
Add picture/ typos

Welcome to the forums, Doug! I'm a WV native myself, so I'm sure the bike is in top shape 😁

Here's a write up all about our Graphene Ceramic Coatings, it should answer many of your questions. Ask away if you have more (but I do recommend you post them in the right forums or they could get overlooked in your introduction).

Welcome to the Forum Doug.  That's a nice looking bike and I'm sure you'll enjoy keeping it shiny.   I recently sold my bike after having it for over 20 years.   I gave it a good polish and ceramic coating before I sold it and I also did a Cam-Am Spyder.  They are both holding up very well.    The most fun is all the chrom so you'll want to pick up Adam's Metal Polish #1 and #2. 

Here's a link to the fun I had and in particular look at the turn signal and engine where I used the Meta Polish.

https://www.adamsforums.com/topic/37896-ceramic-spray-on-the-bike/#comment-577858