Customer Service 866.965.0400

Post application - cure time - relationship of time and temperature (and humidity?) to reach a zero weather restriction state

OracleDBA

Question

I feel I enjoyed 100% success applying Adam's Graphene to my motorcycle two  coats over a 48 hr window.
I wish to minimize the "cure time"  to reach the "no weather restrictions" state. 
I have the luxury of being able to store bike in a small room with both a vent and electric space heater capable of holding room at any temp I want up to 104.

Given the above,  my questions are:
a)  if I do nothing and bike is held at room temp of apx 65 degrees what is my ETA to being  fully cured with zero weather restrictions.
     I think the answer is 7 days to reach zero weather restrictions.

b) If I am able to store bike being held at 85 degrees does the above  drop in 1/2 to now become 3.5 days?

c) If I am able to store bike being held at 100 degrees does the above  drop in 1/2 again to now become 2 days?

the above assumes ambient humidity is 50% or less.

2 answers to this question

As a 30+ year Oracle DBA and former employee who was hired by Larry, welcome to the Forum.   

As for the cure time being reduced by heat, that is not necessarily true since the graphene coatings are not a baked on coating.   Being in South Carolina, I am assure you that I get plenty of heat during the summer, usually accompanied by high humidity, but not always.  For the bikes that I do, I try to give them 2 days before any exposure and 7 days before they get any water or road grime on them.   Keeping them out of direct sunlight is another thing that I try to do, but after 2 days I don't worry about them going for a ride.   

As long as the temp is 60 or so and the humidity around 50%, you should not have anything to worry about after a week.