Customer Service 866.965.0400

Graphene CS3

TR6speed

Question

Prior to using the original Adams Ceramic spray coating I always used the Adams detail spray when drying the car.  I spent the last two days correcting and polishing the paint on my car and will apply the new Graphene Advanced Spray Coating, so here is my question, can I use the Graphene SC3 that same as the detail spray when drying the car haver washing it.  I have been using the original CS3 on my car as a detail spray, but never tried it when drying.

Also, what is the difference in the Graphene SC3 and the Graphene Detail Spray?

Edited by TR6speed

3 answers to this question

Either the normal CS3 or graphene CS3 can be used as a drying aid. 

from my understanding the difference between graphene CS3 and graphene detail spray is detail spray is meant to add shine after a wash or for light dust and fingerprints. Graphene CS3 Is more of a combination of a detail spray and waterless wash where it adds shine but can be used to remove substantial dirt within reason meaning if there is dirt caked on it would be best to pre rinse or just do a traditional wash. 

I have used both versions of CS3 on a Graphene vehicle and they both worked fine, but I believe the Graphene vehicle looks a little better when done with the Graphene version.  It may just be my perception, so hopefully others will chime in.