Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newish Member

UTVol

Well I thought I did this along time ago but apparently I may not have.   So hello everyone, apparently I have been a long time lurker and not a big poster here.  I will be joining in on the conversations going forward.

I have had the pleasure of using Adam’s products for quite a few years now.  I use them on all of my vehicles and have them all graphene ceramic coated.  This has helped so much especially with the Jeeps that see a lot of trail time here in Colorado.   I cannot count how lovely it is to see the protection of this coating and how easy it makes my weekly cleaning routines and the extra hard ones also after being in the dirt, snow, mud, and rocks that are thrown at me in most of these  environments.   I have been blessed to be located so close to the headquarters here in Colorado and make it easy for me to get product when it is needed.

Thanks for the knowledge and look forward to new conversations. I will add some pictures for attention of my various Adam’s Polishes protected vehicles.

8F63E5D0-0ECD-48AD-B5CC-95B83B15FDB3.jpeg

12E0AF36-E859-4E47-BD0D-8B4260833621.jpeg

058BB9AE-DAB5-4896-97F7-F7A98CBDE419.jpeg