Customer Service 866.965.0400

Advanced Graphene Spray not Rainbowing.

TR6speed

Question

Just finished an application of the Advanced Graphene Ceramic Spray and I realize that on light colors (Velocity Yellow) it can be hard to see the rainbow.   However, when I first started it was working fine, but I will admit I had to get in the right light to see it.  The weather was in the low 70's and low humidity (not like a normal Florida day), so I expected it to take a little longer than normal to do its thing.  It seemed like after about half the car I could not see it rainbow anywhere no matter where I stood or at what angle I looked.  I believe I remember reading that if the towel felt like it was sticking to the area it was time to remove it.  Only been two days so I cannot be sure at this point it went on as it should.  Does this seem right or do I need to do it again?

2 answers to this question

Hi Jack,

Based on the description and weather, it sounds like you should be fine.  On the light colored vehicles, I try to get them in good light and look them over for any high spots or misses and then do it again in the shade.  It can be hard to see the differences in on light setting, but if you cannot see a difference in either light setting, then you not have have any misses or high spots.