Customer Service 866.965.0400

Graphene Ceramic Boost in Florida

TR6speed

Question

I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida and the temperatures are now in the upper 80's with a high humidity.  Based on the video it states not to use it in the direct sun or hot weather.  I washed the car today and I applied the Advanced Graphene Spray a few months back.  The gar is in the garage and will remain there until around 6 pm tomorrow.  Can I apply the boost in the morning while the temperature is only in the mid 70's and the sun is on the opposite side of the house.

4 answers to this question

Hi Jack,
Whether I'm in South Carolina or in Florida during the warm and humid season, I use two or three towels according to the size of the vehicle.  I also found that if I have the vehicle in the garage or in the shade then I'm good up until mid morning.  What seems to matter the most if the temperature of the body panels. 

I also pay more attention to the heat index as the combination of high heat and high humidity causes more issues than just one side.   When the heat index gets to be more than 15 degrees above the ambient temp, it is time to put the Graphene and Ceramic products away to prevent excessive time dealing with steaking or spotting.

On 6/13/2023 at 7:01 PM, RayS said:

Hi Jack,
Whether I'm in South Carolina or in Florida during the warm and humid season, I use two or three towels according to the size of the vehicle.  I also found that if I have the vehicle in the garage or in the shade then I'm good up until mid morning.  What seems to matter the most if the temperature of the body panels. 

I also pay more attention to the heat index as the combination of high heat and high humidity causes more issues than just one side.   When the heat index gets to be more than 15 degrees above the ambient temp, it is time to put the Graphene and Ceramic products away to prevent excessive time dealing with steaking or spotting.

Yes, I did it early morning with two towels and it worked fine.  It did really make the shine pop.  I would think that I would not need to use it for a few months correct as long as I continue with either the Graphene Detail Spray or the Graphene CS3 for my normal cleanups.  

3 hours ago, TR6speed said:

Yes, I did it early morning with two towels and it worked fine.  It did really make the shine pop.  I would think that I would not need to use it for a few months correct as long as I continue with either the Graphene Detail Spray or the Graphene CS3 for my normal cleanups.  

Correct, that timeline is fine