Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam Cannon Downsides :(

galaxy

Question

Weelllll, I got my Active 2.0 pressure washer and fiinnaaalllly got into some foam action. And it didn’t take long (about 2-3 cars) to realize foam has one major flaw!  It’s over too quick. You can foam down a normal sized two door car in what, 30-40 seconds???  Not enough; not even close!  It’s sooo satisfying you just wanna stand there and foam something down all day. Hahhahahha.  

I was surprised at this one however.  Being new to foam, I grabbed Mega and Ultra foam to play around and learn with.  Comparing apples to apples; same quantity, same water temps, all things being equal, there was actually a surprisingly noticeable amount of difference between the foam and performance of the two shampoos. (Obviously Mega wins). I have not used any other brands to compare, but Mega foam from this pressure washer works pretty darn good.  

3 answers to this question

If you want something that will take bit longer, I have a 36' camper that was dropped off today to get washed and ready for the winter camping season.   You are welcome to come and have some fun.  For the camper I'll be using Wash & Wax since it makes it so much easier to get it looking good.  Wash & Wax does not foam nearly as much as Mega, yet it still lays a good volume down.

Agreed, it's super satisfying!

The difference in the foam produced is obviously by design. But it's because anytime you add protection to a soap, in this case Ultra Foam and silica, the amount of suds will be  decreased. Mega Foam is super concentrated and Adams went all in on the amount of foam, whereas Ultra Foam not only suds well it also adds some silica-based protection.