Customer Service 866.965.0400

3rd party spray nozzles for Adams bottles

rrmccabe

Question

In the old days I had a small tote full of new Adams spray nozzles because they would last a long time and I did not always replace them.  I have ran out of stock and I am having issues with almost all the latest generation of nozzles I have got from Adams. Broken, clogging, leaking, etc.

Does anyone have a link for good quality spray nozzles that will fit the 16 oz bottles?

3 answers to this question

About 90% of my spray nozzles are from Adam's and came with the bottles and I still have about 15 or so of the Pre-Covid nozzles, which are excellent.

If you are looking for something for the small bottes, go to your local hobby store, they generally have a good variety and decent prices.  Many of them are made for handling paint and solvents, so the chemicals work fine with them.  

If you like nozzles that do more of a mist, then look at the beauty/barber shop suppliers and if you like sprayers than fan out rather well check out your local plant nursery, not the ones in the big box stores, but the ones that actually sell the plants and supplies.  Word of advice, don't take the ones your wife bought for misting her plants - no need to ask me how I know that.

Finally, if you want something you can drop on the floor and don't have to worry about breaking, check out the Grainger Tough Guy series of spray nozzles.  Don't cry when you see the cost of them.

Thanks Ray. Well the original nozzles were fine and I rarely had issues with them.  I am not that picky I guess when it comes to nozzles but the last ones I got were either smashed right out of the box or leaked.

Assuming Adams has switched suppliers over the last few years and I am not happy with the new stuff. I have had pretty good stock on gallons so have been refilling for a while and not sure when they change came about but now that I am re-ordering some products I have not tried before I am running into issues.

I upgrade some sprayers to Tolco heads - primarily for harsher chemicals.  I use the Tolco Acid-Resistant sprayer (gold colored) for Wheel Cleaner, and Tolco Chemical Resistant sprayers (gray colored) for Tire & Rubber Cleaner, APC's, etc.  I also put a Tolco model 320 on my H2O G&G to get a nice mist when applying that, and a Tolco model 3622 foaming sprayer on my wheel cleaner (an premixed Sio2 car wash in a spray bottle).