Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chrome Grill Advanced Spray Coating

rrmccabe

Question

I am going to replace my grill this weekend with an OEM replacement.  I have had one loose plastic section since I bought the truck and minimal road hash.

I had no intention of replacing it but found one on Ebay for under $200.

The question is... Any reason I should not do advanced spray coating on the grill?   Just the horizontal chrome sections probably.  The truck had a full paint correction about a week ago and the Advanced Graphene spray coating which might be my new Adams favorite product.

Once the spray coating is applied I have no intention of doing anything to it in the future except possibly hand polish and re spray coat.

Looking for reasons not to apply to  a brand new grill.

Rich

s-l1600.jpg

3 answers to this question

I will highly recommend using the longest lasting coating you can on the grill and putting the coating on before you put it in the vehicle.  The wife's vehicle is a Denali and the grill has so many small areas that it takes me about 2 hours just to do the grill and the worst part is sitting on the stool the whole time.

I haven't had the best of luck with the full coating but my experience was with the first generation.  I will stick to spray coatings applied a couple times a year if needed.

I understand what you are saying about the Denali as most of those are very detailed!!

I don't anticipate it will take me 30 minutes to do this high country grill as its all horizontal sections.