Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rinse Aid

rrmccabe

Question

I see they snuck another product in on is.

Big fan of drying agents but not sure how I feel about this one.  Will give it a try though. Doubtful I will use the cannon method but wont rule that out either.

Rich

4 answers to this question

I found it interesting that it can be used with the Foam Cannon vs a drying aid which I think of as a mist on and wipe off.   I would have liked to have given this a try at the beginning of pollen season since it gets so bad here and weekly rinses are required. 

• Use with Foam Cannon & Pressure Washer or with Foam Gun & Hose

It's pretty good stuff! I tested it during the R&D phase and used it with the Foam Cannon, as described, and really liked the immediate hydrophobics and the shine it adds. I've actually used it a couple of times, and I think you'll like it, too.

I will try it. I don't see myself using it in a cannon as I don't want to be be dealing with shampoo residue. I have been rinsing my cannon 'lightly' between uses. Really don't want to do more than that 😔. I would consider buying a keg and keeping it in there though and doing a final rinse cost that way.

It seems to be similar to a product that is all over FB called MAXEASY or MAXL.  IT claims to apply the hydrophobic properties to the surface by simply spraying it on a wet surface then hosing it down and then dry the car.  Of course, they claim that their product is better than ceramic coatings.