Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from GA

FASN8N

Welcome and nice looking group of vehicles. I like the red Z06 the best (wonder why). I was just talking with a friend that has a 2002 Z and has changed his wheels to chrome plated and has his stock wheels for sale, but not sure what to ask. I like the way they look on the your Torch Red Z, so they would look good on my 01 coupe.

Again welcome.

Welcome and nice looking group of vehicles. I like the red Z06 the best (wonder why). I was just talking with a friend that has a 2002 Z and has changed his wheels to chrome plated and has his stock wheels for sale, but not sure what to ask. I like the way they look on the your Torch Red Z, so they would look good on my 01 coupe.

Again welcome.

Thanks for the compliments on the red Z06! I will have it up for sale in a few weeks since I recently purchased a Speedway White Z06 which is what I really wanted in the first place but could not find!

<FONT face=Arial><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><P><A href=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Deep-Dish-C6-Z06-ZO6-R-Corvette-Wheel-Rim-for-C5-Z06_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a543Q7c39Q3a1Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem300269500727QQitemZ300269500727

These wheels recently came out and seem to be a good value and sharp looking.

<o:p></o:p>

Edited by FASN8N

Actually, he is selling the wheels alone. I was thinking around $400. I did post on a few sites, and that was the price suggested for the wheels alone.

PS the links you have in the reply are not working.

Edited by TR6speed

$400 for the set is not bad, I think you can get the repos for @$150 per wheel....

For some reason the Adam's board is trying to blend my signature with the hyperlink?

Try entering this item number on the Bay 300269500727

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...