Customer Service 866.965.0400

New glass cleaner formula?

I was going to ask this same exact question. I just got my order today, and I seen the glass cleaner and was wondering what happened. Its not as deep of a green and not clear, its more of a lime green color and you cannot see through it at all.

All new orders for glass cleaner will be filled with the new version, which is certainly an upgrade.

The official roll out will be here in the next few days along with the new glass towels.

You will undoubtedly notice the lighter lime like color as well as the scent to match.:D

As far as performance, you will work less and have crystal clear windows.

I think you'll be more impressed with the new glass cleaner and the glass cloth. Together they work really great! I was impressed with it first time, and every time. :2thumbs:

All new orders for glass cleaner will be filled with the new version, which is certainly an upgrade.

The official roll out will be here in the next few days along with the new glass towels.

You will undoubtedly notice the lighter lime like color as well as the scent to match.:D

As far as performance, you will work less and have crystal clear windows.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Tease me by sending me a bottle of the new stuff without telling me, and now I cannot even let myself use it because I know the new towel isn't out yet!!!

:lol:

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Tease me by sending me a bottle of the new stuff without telling me, and now I cannot even let myself use it because I know the new towel isn't out yet!!!

:lol:

That's how we roll.:thumbsup:

I definitely want you to order a couple hundred glass towels but, the new glass cleaner works great with a blue towel too. So please, start using product so you run out sooner.

I must have missed this event, but my new gallon of GC is not clear, quite cloudy, smelling good though. What's happened there since my last gallon?

Hi Richard! Did you give it a try yet? Your input would be fantastic. Try it as an interior detailer as well.

Thanks! :thumbsup: