Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Detail Spray vs. Ulimate Quik Detailer

livingwater

Question

Well...I finally used Adams Detail spray on my vette today.

The Ulimate quik detailer dries quicker and leaves the paint feeling slick.

The Adam's Detail spray seem to take a lot longer to wipe off and the paint surface didn't feel as slippery as the other brand.

Sorry I didn't take any pictures to show everyone, however I just walked through the garage and I had to do a "Double take" when I looked at the vette.

The shine coming off the car is UNBELIEVABLE!!! :glasses:

The vette looks like it is wet. The Mequiar's Ultimate quik Detailer has never shined that well before.

I am extremely pleased with the Adam's Detail Spray.

I'm definitely ready to start using my Buttery wax, Machine super wax and Brilliant Spray Glaze.

Disapointment is not in my "Adams vocabulary"

18 answers to this question

Hi Ron, I'm sorry that your experience with our Detail Spray left you feeling that we were second best! How long ago did you buy our DS?

I've tested the products against each other, and found different results. Please get back with me, and let's get a replacement bottle sent out of our freshest product for you to try!

(I've found that our DS, if it gets cold or too hot, acts differently, and want to make sure we get you some fresh goods!)

Thanks Ron,

-Adam:thumbsup:

The vette looks like it is wet. The Mequiar's Ultimate quik Detailer has never shined that well before.

Hi Ron, I'm sorry that your experience with our Detail Spray left you feeling that we were second best! How long ago did you buy our DS?

I've tested the products against each other, and found different results. Please get back with me, and let's get a replacement bottle sent out of our freshest product for you to try!

(I've found that our DS, if it gets cold or too hot, acts differently, and want to make sure we get you some fresh goods!)

Thanks Ron,

Adam,

Ron said that he was happy with the DS and his Vette had never shined any better :2thumbs:

Ron....did you spray directly on the paint?

When I detail mine I spray on my microfiber towel and no problems.

I only spray on paint when wiping dry with the waffle towel from Adams after washing my car.

Adam,

Ron said that he was happy with the DS and his Vette had never shined any better :2thumbs:

I dont know i am confused by what he wrote. He said the quick detalier was the best through the post then at the end he said he like Adams :confused:

The Ulimate quik detailer dries quicker and leaves the paint feeling slick.

The Adam's Detail spray seem to take a lot longer to wipe off and the paint surface didn't feel as slippery as the other brand.

The Mequiar's Ultimate quik Detailer has never shined that well before.

Disapointment is not in my "Adams vocabulary"

Sounds like he is happy:banana:

I have an almost full bottle of Mequiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer if anybody wants if. Went with Adams Detail Spray over a year ago and now Mequir's is collecting dust. That should explain it all. Glad to hear you are happy with the DS results.

I use it in all conditions. Hot sun, cool and overcast, anything at all. I always get good results. Great shine.

And Adam, I don't think he was complaining at all. :2thumbs:

If you are going to replace products for people who love them you'll be needing one of those Federal bailouts :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Now pay attention and read the WHOLE post :jester::jester::jester:

Thanks Ron,

I'm definitely ready to start using my Buttery wax, Machine super wax and Brilliant Spray Glaze.

Disappointment is not in my "Adams vocabulary"

Hi Ron

That color of yours is going to look amazing with the Buttery wax and BSG !!!!!!!

If you are going to replace products for people who love them you'll be needing one of those Federal bailouts :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

HELL NO!!!!!!

They they will find something wrong with more than just the IN & OUT spray...

The **** Gov't can stay the hell away from Adam's.

Then again, maybe they can move to Guam and make some good stuff. And it would still be considered American since it is a territory of ours :lol:

Thanks Ron,

Let me clear this up

Your detail spray is the BEST!!!