Customer Service 866.965.0400

Don't leave home without it

livingwater

Question

15 answers to this question

What Adams products do you carry in your vehicle when you go out cruising!

I usually keep the following in the vette:

window cleaning towel

detail spray

Microfiber towel

Glass cleaner

Junkman2008 direct phone line :thumbsup:

Just make sure that you plan on taking me fishing when you call! :D

MF towel

Detail Spray

Camera (in case I run into something worth looking at! :D)

Small red bucket ( $1.98 at Ace Hardware)

Adams Carwash soap (in small squirt plastic container).

Three MF towells

One Guzzler (drying towel).

Detail spray.

Revive Polish.

Buttery wax.

One cotton diaper ( old fashion type).

Tooth brush(small soft)

Small glass cleaner

Paper towel roll

In the Corvette I've gotten all of the above plus 2 travel carry-ons, 2 sets of golf clubs, 2 sets of flyfishing gear (flyrods, vests, waders and boots) and 2 bottles of wine ( in case the trout aren't biting)

:burnout::banana::banana: and LYN ! :2thumbs:

Nothing. :( i would but usually, every friday or saturday night a girl wants to drive my truck on some dirt roads, and I can't say no to them so, i will just wash my truck the next day. MAN do I love freshly bein out of high school, still having the hook up with the chicks.

:iagree::iagree:

I have a camera with me everytime I leave the house. You never know what you might find.

:hi:

Check this out:

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOSj1XCkvjA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

My Son recorded this video 2 years ago when we were out cruising Long Island sound. The video has been shown on ExtremeTV several times since.

Edited by bigred vette

The full length video:

The runaway boat ran over a small 16' sailboat with four people on board.

<table class="tborder" id="post2190783" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2190783" style="border-right: 1px solid;">Courant.com

1Dead, 3 Hurt In Boating Accident

By DANIEL E. GOREN

The Hartford Courant

6:38 PM EDT, July 8, 2007

old saybrook

A unmanned runaway motorboat in the Connecticut River crashed into a sailboat at 3:50 p.m. today, killing one of four people who were thrown from the sailboat into the water, according to the U.S. Coast Guard.

Officials from the state Department of Environmental Protection said all four were soon recovered from the river -- one dead and three others with serious injuries who were taken to area hospitals.

A witness at the scene said the runaway vessel, with its outboard motor at full throttle, rampaged through the water in circles as officials and bystanders tried to slow it down. With the vessel at nearly top speed, it crashed into the sailboat, sending all of the smaller boat's passengers into the water, the witness said.

A third boat then made an attempt to hook the renegade vessel with a rope, but was capsized as the out-of-control craft yanked the third boat over, a witness said. Three men from the third boat were also thrown into the water, the witness said.

The incident happened south of the Amtrak bridge between Old Saybrook and Old Lyme, officials said.

Coast Guard officials and investigators from the state Department of Environmental Protection, which investigates boating accidents in the state, were at the scene late this afternoon. The Old Saybrook police had also responded, officials said.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<!-- / message --></td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px;">user_offline.gif </td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"><!-- controls -->

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Edited by bigred vette