Customer Service 866.965.0400

The PC and Adam's system really is idiot proof

IMADreamer

Question

Well last night I gave it a go on my hood and the results were awesome. Now I will admit my swirls and scratches were minimal but they were enough to bug me. So I started off with the orange pad and some S&H and after my first go I still had some scratches and for some reason AJ's voice popped in my head and said "you gotta do it again!" So this time I used more pressure and went slower and got the results I wanted. In fact I got results that were better then I thought I could get. So moved on with FMP and white pad, then the SMW and black pad. The results were amazing!

I couldn't get a before pic of the scratches, again they weren't pad. I had a little hologramming too and I'm curious as to what causes that? Anyway a few hours later, a lot of sweat, and a couple cold ones later and the hood was show ready. My Dad saw it this morning when I met him for breakfast and wants his whole car done. :D

Anyway here are the results.

072309_191900.jpg

072309_191601.jpg

Thanks to Adam and AJ for posting videos to give me the confidence to do this. Also thanks to the whole Adam's crew for work hard to give us great products, and thanks to all the others here who help teach us less experienced how to detail like a pro.

It must be because I can use it! :loser:

A few friends have mentioned they are considering a PC. I tell them try Adam's to get started as they has simplified it: use the orange product on the orange pad, white on the white, grey on the grey. No need for confusing charts to figure out what you need to get started! And best of all it works great.

Thanks Adam & Co.!

Holy crap thats even worse. You put aj head on there and i think i would pass out.

redir-3.jpg

I thought it looks just like him! That's how he looks when there's food around! :lolsmack::lolsmack:

I hope you don't look like food. :jester: