Customer Service 866.965.0400

03 Audi A4

Sundog Detailing

Fantastic work. I find that my Audi really responds to Adam's stuff... did you think that this job was a little "easier" than some?

Rich

Thanks Rich!

no, this was not easier! since I work on alot of Suby's I get used to soft clear that corrects if I sneeze right. The flaws in this clear were deeper than they looked, not only had it been poorly cared for it's whole life it was driven to AK on the Alcan which is death for any exterior.

Thanks Rich!

no, this was not easier! since I work on alot of Suby's I get used to soft clear that corrects if I sneeze right. The flaws in this clear were deeper than they looked, not only had it been poorly cared for it's whole life it was driven to AK on the Alcan which is death for any exterior.

lol... yea, those swirls did look pretty extensive. My audi is bright red so it's easy for the color to overwhelm the eyes and mask flaws. But it does seem to be easier to machine polish than the Corvette.

In any case, I must compliment you again on your great work -- impressive as always. :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

What products did you use on it?

APC pre-rinse

foam gun w/adams car wash

wash with Adams carwash and 2 buckets w/grit guards

Adam's clay bar and Adams DS for lube

Makita 9227 CX rotary

Menzerna Power Gloss compound and yellow 5.5" compound pad from DD

Adam's FMP and blue 6.5" pad from DD

wipe down with IPA and distilled water- 50/50

Americana to finish

VRT on tires and lower body trim

GWC to clean wheels and tires

Adam's super awesome glass cleaner and glass MF

22 Adams blue MF towels

VRT and VRT/ water 1/3 mix for engine dressing

60/40 mix of APC and GWC to clean engine

Metro Vac 'n' Blo

special mix of Adam's carpet & upholstery cleaner and UCS on carpet

leather and interior cleaner on all interior surfaces, followed by Adams leather and interior conditioner

I thinks that's it

Hey Taig, I am constantly amazed at what you guys do with these terrible paint jobs, but I am curious after reading what you did how many hours it took to get it that nice. Keep posting before and after pics for us novices so we can see how the pros get it done right. This is one of the only forums that I have ever been on that there isn't all the crap, just nice people sharing knowledge. It is great that guys like you and AJ take the time to share with all of us. Thanks

Thanks Tom, yeah I really like this forum for the people, a lot of other forums have haters and self proclaimed know-it-alls that tell you how everything you did was wrong, we all have our own system and if it works great.

Oh, and just in case anyone didn't know I love it here, you guys and the Adam's team are really the best:bow::bow: