Customer Service 866.965.0400

You Know You Are A Detail Junkie When.....

Chris@Adams

... when you are woken up mid dream by your wife and the first things that come out of your mouth are "you need to work the polish longer".

No joke... this happened last night. We had some friends over and I grilled up some teriyaki steak kabobs and grilled veggies. Ate like pigs with a side of some fresh hawaiian style rolls and an assortment of very heavy trappist ale.

After they left around 10pm I settled into our recliner and I dozed off. When my wife woke me up she said I started saying something about "working the polish longer" when she asked me what I was talking about I guess I just mumbled something about "if you want to get the swirls out you need to work the polish longer". She said obviously I was too out of it to be bothered so she let me spend the night in the recliner.

... when you are woken up mid dream by your wife and the first things that come out of your mouth are "you need to work the polish longer".

No joke... this happened last night. We had some friends over and I grilled up some teriyaki steak kabobs and grilled veggies. Ate like pigs with a side of some fresh hawaiian style rolls and an assortment of very heavy trappist ale.

After they left around 10pm I settled into our recliner and I dozed off. When my wife woke me up she said I started saying something about "working the polish longer" when she asked me what I was talking about I guess I just mumbled something about "if you want to get the swirls out you need to work the polish longer". She said obviously I was too out of it to be bothered so she let me spend the night in the recliner.

:lolsmack: Oh my...

I think that one takes the cake.:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I gotta take a break from this stuff, when I'm dreaming about telling people how to work the product its gone too far. BUUUUUT... on the other hand if I start taking Ambien CR maybe I'll have those weird sleepwalking episodes some people do, but instead of driving down the street unconscious I'll just detail a car while sleep walking LOL

I gotta take a break from this stuff, when I'm dreaming about telling people how to work the product its gone too far. BUUUUUT... on the other hand if I start taking Ambien CR maybe I'll have those weird sleepwalking episodes some people do, but instead of driving down the street unconscious I'll just detail a car while sleep walking LOL

Let me know if you start taking Ambian; I'll park my car out in front of your house. :thumbsup:

My name is Rob and I'm a junkie.........

We live in an apartment complex and my neighbor has a Jeep Cherokee that is about 8 years old. Everything I walk by the Jeep I always noticed the yellow headlights and the black trim that is need of some VRT. My wife always tells me to stop staring at it. I would love to correct those issues but it would kill me even more if he doesn't keep up with it.

The Raptor is an awesome looking truck. My kids are getting to big and I need a 4 door truck. Does anyone know if they are making a 4 door version?

Rob

I can't walk by a car in the parking lot without giving it a quick once-over to see what Adam's product could help it: couple of scratches - PC and SHR, dull finish - Revive polish, cloudy headlights - SHR & FMP with the 4" pads.

I even check out cars at traffic lights: "hey those wheels would look much better if they would let me clean them with GWC", and breaking every car down into 2 ft. x 2ft. panels ("man, that door would be 3 sections!").

I was talking with an attractive female friend outside the gym the other day and I'm checkout out her car to see what corrections could be done! Please tell me these symptoms subside over time (at least the car over the cute girl one).

Hello, my name is Mike and I'm an Adam's-oholic. :help:

I'm bad about looking at peoples wheels, which is ironic considering mine are always a mess due to the drive to work being on a road that's under construction. lol

The office next door has a truck that the rear wheels are chrome and the fronts are brake dust colored. lol I want to go clean them up for them real quick but they'd think I'm nuts.

My name is Rob and I'm a junkie.........

We live in an apartment complex and my neighbor has a Jeep Cherokee that is about 8 years old. Everything I walk by the Jeep I always noticed the yellow headlights and the black trim that is need of some VRT. My wife always tells me to stop staring at it. I would love to correct those issues but it would kill me even more if he doesn't keep up with it.

The Raptor is an awesome looking truck. My kids are getting to big and I need a 4 door truck. Does anyone know if they are making a 4 door version?

Rob

More than likely no on the 4 door.

This thread is funny! Dylan that is too much about your talking in your sleep about polishing. Looking at everyday drivers and wanting to fix them is one thing, but when I go to a car show with my 32 and really study the other nice cars it sometimes is too much for me to handle. I study a beautiful set of polished aluminum Foose wheels and see a set of rotors that are starting to rust behind them and I want to scream. I have learned one thing that has saved me on this forum however....I thought I was anal to the nth degree until reading these threads. I now say that I am only about 25% as anal as most and about 5% as Dylan or Junkman. LOL

It is really nice though to be able to appreciate someone elses hard work when you see it on a car. I don't know if I really want to get some halogens and look at my cars, or just be happy with it right now. I have Adams products to thank for the trophies sitting in the computer room for the 32. A first place plaque or trophy sure goes a long way to help justify the time cleaning, polishing and waxing.