Customer Service 866.965.0400

washing quesiton

Guest adamsfan

Question

Guest adamsfan

Can I wash the waffle weave towel with regular rags or laundry? or do I have to wash them seperatly and with light soap like the MF towels? I assume they shouldn't be washed together since the waffle weave towel is used with the WCW and will be too soiled? Can they be dried in a dryer? Or is it air dry only?

Edited by adamsfan

11 answers to this question

From what junk said over on chargerforums you might aswell throw any detailing towels away after you wash them with other stuff.

I have washed the micro fiber towels (plush) along with the white waffle drying towels and I have not had a problem.

I have washed the micro fiber towels (plush) along with the white waffle drying towels and I have not had a problem.

Mee to. I typically do a single "car towels" wash with my superplush towels, drying towels, WW towels and sometime my glass towels all together. Then I throw them all in the dryer together, too. Never been a problem. Just remember, though, never use dryer sheets or fabric softener. :patriot:

Mee to. I typically do a single "car towels" wash with my superplush towels, drying towels, WW towels and sometime my glass towels all together. Then I throw them all in the dryer together, too. Never been a problem. Just remember, though, never use dryer sheets or fabric softener. :patriot:

:iagree::iagree: