Customer Service 866.965.0400

Super-Plush Microfiber Towel

Team Adam's

Question

Super-Plush Microfiber Towel

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-128-super-plush-microfiber-towel.aspx

128.jpg

Try Adam's Super Plush Microfiber Polishing Towels and you'll be spoiled for life. They are expensive, but consider how much your paint job is worth, and the cost is completely jusfified. Our Super Plush Towels are 110% Guaranteed to knock your socks off. Incredibly soft, and the edges are finished in an incredibly soft satin. Zero scratch potential. The highest quality, and most consistent quality Microfiber technology is produced in Korea. Disposable microfiber is made in China.

Competitors have now introduced towels that copied our black and blue color scheme, and even have stolen our "Super Plush" product name. The competing towels don't meausre up to the quality of our towels, not even slightly.

Why do our towels cost 5X or more than the cheap Costco or Wal-Mart towels?

Microfiber technology comes from Korea or China. China is where mountains of inexpensive Microfiber are woven. It’s possible to buy 24 Chinese Microfiber Towels for under $10 at your local big-box discount store!

While Microfiber is almost always better than cotton for polishing or drying, the quality has been dropping. Notice the price of Microfiber dropping through the floor? Accounts of people scratching their previously scratch-free vehicles with these cheap towels are common. Just feel one of those towels after a wash, and you will know what I'm speaking of.<form name="video" id="video">

</form>

Edited by Adam

Another car care company advertises a different microfiber towel for each specific purpose, one for polish, one for wax, one for the interior, etc...it's a bit confusing. Your company has one towel, the plush for the exterior, in your opinion are multiple levels of towel quality a marketing ploy or is there some validity to it?

Another car care company advertises a different microfiber towel for each specific purpose, one for polish, one for wax, one for the interior, etc...it's a bit confusing. Your company has one towel, the plush for the exterior, in your opinion are multiple levels of towel quality a marketing ploy or is there some validity to it?

Honestly - it's a bit of both. We have what we feel is the absolute best towel for all around use. We do carry more than one towel however - a blue towel for basically everything under the sun plus our white waffle weave drying towel for awesome water absorption.

There is something to be said for different levels of towel - but I've seen a towel for buffing, a towel for wiping down, a towel for glass, a towel for interior wiping down..... yikes! Our blue towel does all that - with 110% guaranteed results!

The only thing I use the cheapo microfiber towels for are dusting the interior of my car, because they have that clingy attribute. Adam's towels for everything else!

Just ordered three of the super-plush towels. I was wondering if anyone has tried the waffle weave's and how they compare to the cobras.

110% guaranteed to be more absorbent, easier to clean, and leave no damage behind! If it does - we've got you covered! :patriot:

Thank you for your order and confidence in Adam's!

I got to use your towels today. A bad storm blew the car cover off my BMW convertible :help: and made a real mess. I wet down the surface with your detail spray and dried with the super plush blue towels. It took all three towels but it did the job (hopefully with no scratches) so that I could replace the cover. I have to say that they felt great and certainly are one of the softest towels that I have used. :banana:

Yeah both the micro and the waffle are EXCELLENT!!! spent a few hours going over the car with a fellow car club member. he was using a waffle from wal-mart he spent 20 on....it scratched the hell outta his car. definitely repairable by swirl remover but still.... my new white waffle and a lil detail spray LOOKED like it was leaving lines and he laughed...until it dried. im new to adams but old to detailing. im a 170pct convert and would worship the ground Adam walks on if he didnt live in Colorado(too fing cold)

Anyhow i digresas...the towels from Adams FAR superceded my expectations, and i had set the bar high. great job Adam and crew

BTW, felt I needed to say this somewhere and since im tooting the horn.... THANKS JASON!! if not for him I dont know that I woulda ever tried Adams...

I received an order from Adams last night which contained the first MF towel I have purchased from them. I have to say that even prior to using it, I can already tell it is of a much higher quality than what I have been used to. Its infinitely softer and thicker. Plus, the edge of the towel - which I always suspected to be the culprit when it comes to towels - is super soft. I cant wait to try it out.

Also, I remember the first time I tried Adams detail spray with a new MF towel from Target (yellow...I think the brand is Zoom or Vroom). It was the best thing ever! I couldnt believe how much using the spray improved the process. Honest, I cant tell you how impressed I was. Now, I cant wait to try it out with a real quality towel...not sure what I'll do with the old ones as I have too many to relegate to house cleaning and oil level checking...

I received an order from Adams last night which contained the first MF towel I have purchased from them. I have to say that even prior to using it, I can already tell it is of a much higher quality than what I have been used to. Its infinitely softer and thicker. Plus, the edge of the towel - which I always suspected to be the culprit when it comes to towels - is super soft. I cant wait to try it out.

Also, I remember the first time I tried Adams detail spray with a new MF towel from Target (yellow...I think the brand is Zoom or Vroom). It was the best thing ever! I couldnt believe how much using the spray improved the process. Honest, I cant tell you how impressed I was. Now, I cant wait to try it out with a real quality towel...not sure what I'll do with the old ones as I have too many to relegate to house cleaning and oil level checking...

The old ones are great for window cleaning in the house or in the car! Also inside door edges! :2thumbs: