Customer Service 866.965.0400

65 degrees and sunshine November 8th in Western Pa

scott mc

Question

did the same thing to the wifes car and my daily driver yesterday....today was spent driving my fun car (Z06)!

Wish this weather would last forever!

The nice weather does last forever Jason. It just migrates south with the rest of us snowbirds.

Here in the so. Calif desert it's been in the 80's-90's for the last week.

It's not all good news though. I still have to run the A/C in the house for several hrs each day. :help::lol::lol:

did the same thing to the wifes car and my daily driver yesterday....today was spent driving my fun car (Z06)! Wish this weather would last forever!

It was beautiful in Connecticut also:

Waterless wash the night before then I detail sprayed the following morning before I went cruising in the vette.

It seems the older the vette gets the more it shines...:glasses:

Weather sucks around here too.

Glad to see you got some detailing done! I detailed and put away my mustang for winter today :(

Put away the Harley two weeks ago before this streak of nice weather, very hard not to bring it back out...I like to have a moment of silence when the cover goes on it...;)

Put away the Harley two weeks ago before this streak of nice weather, very hard not to bring it back out...I like to have a moment of silence when the cover goes on it...;)

So sad :mad::mad::mad:

My day is coming faster than I want to think about it :help::help::help:

Yep, in the 50's today and NO rain! Took the car out yesterday and it's coming out again today. I'm with you Bill. The day is coming closer.......but till then..........................:burnout:

The day you guys get your senior discounts at Ihop..?

I see a ban coming soon :lol: