Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Car

austin monk

Question

My girlfriend just got a new 2010 jetta..black on black everything. Ive had my share of black trucks so I know how hard it is to keep clean. None the less, she is not as clean as I am :pc:. How do I keep that new car sent as long as I can and keep the car lookin new besides a weekly cleaning. Any suggestions. ?

7 answers to this question

To keep that new car smell keep the windows up, don't make runs to the local drive thru, and try to keep soggy shoes out of the car... it wears off no matter what you do, but being mindful of what you bring in will sustain it for as long as you can.

For the outside correct the finish now (there is no doubt going to be a large amount of dealer installed swirls) and lay down some protection... since shes not a clean nut like you I'd say go the Machine Superwax route.

My girlfriend just got a new 2010 jetta..black on black everything. Ive had my share of black trucks so I know how hard it is to keep clean. None the less, she is not as clean as I am :pc:. How do I keep that new car sent as long as I can and keep the car lookin new besides a weekly cleaning. Any suggestions. ?

Train your gf, it will save you alot of grief down the road!:D

I have had my share of black vehicles, and a weekly cleaning will not keep them clean. Black can get a complete detail and an hour later it is dirty. The Waterless Car Wash is a good in between method to try and keep it looking good.