Customer Service 866.965.0400

What UV Headlight Sealant to apply?

tlsole

Question

15 answers to this question

good question, i wondered this also. i polished out my moms headlights a while back and they are starting to yellow out again. I was thinking of just clearcoating them at work.

Machine Superwax is a sealant, not sure if it has any type of UV protection in it

Has anyone tried Adams Clear Polish?

That's what I was thinking might be best. Hate to sell someone a big bottle though just to do their headlights. Well, okay, I wouldn't hate to sell it to them, I'm just figuring they will figure out how long 16 ounces will last only doing your headlights.

I would think the clear polish or MSW.

Bruce

That's what I was thinking might be best. Hate to sell someone a big bottle though just to do their headlights. Well, okay, I wouldn't hate to sell it to them, I'm just figuring they will figure out how long 16 ounces will last only doing your headlights.

I would think the clear polish or MSW.

Bruce

Yeah, it would last ALONG time lol..maybe you guys can sell mini bottles :D.

Good idea Tony! I like the idea of little bottles of Clear Polish as well. We'll put that on the drawing board, thanks!

So, the Machine Super Wax is a good call on the lights, and if you clay, polish, and wax them as often as you do your paint, they won't oxidize quickly.

Happy Thanksgiving!:cheers:

Archived