Customer Service 866.965.0400

Louisiana wants great looking cars too!

phdpsy

Hello from Cajun country. I'm looking forward to reading the great feedback and even more so...using the products! I've already picked up some good tips and will be applying them when my products arrive. Here is a shot of my primary detailing target. It is pretty clean, but on a black car it can always be better:thumbsup:

DSCN0540reduced.jpg

Thanks guys, I appreciate the welcome and the compliments. Looks like I've come to the right place to get the right products and direction to keep her looking better than new. Ive had a chance to take an initial look around the forums today and I must say there is some great information out there. I've also been impressed with the nature of many of the posts by forum members. Helpful comments with a dose of good natured humor thrown in. Not alot of the flaming and put downs you see on some sites. Well done! I look forward to learning and sharing my experiences.

PS- sorry for the big picture. Didn't realize it would come out that large. I'll scale them down in the future;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. Just got the PC in by UPS yesterday...waiting on the actual products and I'll get to work. Car got rather dirty over the weekend at an open track event and is begging me to get her to better than new condition. I'll do my best!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived