Customer Service 866.965.0400

What's your weather like right now?

Rich

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
69* on my way home from work. Got the windows and the slider open rightnow and enjoying the beautiful weather.

First you were the one crying about the 47! Now you just have to rub it in. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

It is 9* right now without the windchill. freezingsmiley.gif

It's 7 here Teresa. Wind chill is about -11 with 40 mph winds. Plus we've been getting the lake effect snows for two days. Got up this morning to another 6" and they're still calling for another 2-4 tonight. I'm sick of that snowblower already. The seven day forecast has snow every day but one. :help:

It is in the 40's here in west central Florida, going into the 30's tonight and only about 57 tomorrow. I know 57 sounds great to all of you in the great white north, but that is about 10-15 degrees below our January normal. I will be up early tomorrow for a two hour drive to a car show south of here. Not going to be any warmer there. Oh well at least we can still drive the vette and have a show.

It is in the 40's here in west central Florida, going into the 30's tonight and only about 57 tomorrow. I know 57 sounds great to all of you in the great white north, but that is about 10-15 degrees below our January normal. I will be up early tomorrow for a two hour drive to a car show south of here. Not going to be any warmer there. Oh well at least we can still drive the vette and have a show.

Watch out for frost bite!:lol::lol: Have fun!:2thumbs: I am just jealous.:jester:

Jack' date='

Do you even own a winter coat?? [img']http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/sweetee1207/Smileys/smiley-cool14-1.gif[/img]

:lol:

Actually I do. A few years ago before I retired, I had to make a businss trip to Canada in Febuary. It was -10 when I got there and 80 in Florida. So yes I do Have a winter coat.

Good Sunday Morning all! Happy football day! Another beautiful day here in western PA. A wind advisory and a winter weather advisory here, 6* outside with 30mph winds and blowing snow, wind chill -15.

My plan for today? Steelers vs Miami and sending the wife to the grocery store so she can feed me later today. :jester:

Have a great day all.

Archived