Customer Service 866.965.0400

Awesome detailing caddy from Costco...........

Mark L

Question

I was just at Costco and picked up one heck of a deal :D

It's a random caddy for supplies, but it's the perfect Adam's red color and the bottles fit perfectly!

Now the best part, this thing was $5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the specs for the caddy:

IMG_6636.jpg

IMG_6637.jpg

Here's some pics:

IMG_6632.jpg

IMG_6631.jpg

IMG_6633.jpg

IMG_6634.jpg

Sam's Club has this one for $4.88, but it's not quite as big.

0073210956342_L4.jpg

But they also had this which I thought was pretty cool.

0008687601562_L4.jpg

It's just the wrapper, doesn't include the bucket, but I think it would work great on our Adam's buckets! :thumbsup:

Just bought 2 more, 1 more red one and a gray one :jester:

For $5 you can't beat it. I'll use 1 for my tools when I'm doing various jobs and the other for inside the house and cleaning supplies

how much you think shipping would be on that?

Let me punch it in for USPS, UPS, FedEx and see what the cheapest is.

What's your zip?

I'll find out the cost of shipping and let you know.

I was at Walmart yesterday, and they had that exact same caddy, but they wanted almost $9 for it. We're not talking much money here, but I'm surprised there would be that much of a price difference between Walmart and Costco. I will say it looks much bigger in person than what it looks like in the picture.

Hey guys,

I just found this link that should help some of you out (it shows the new items at every Costco):

http://www.costco.com/InTheWarehouse/Locator.aspx

Item number is: 460665

It'll be listed under the "Hardware" section

Honestly, if some of you really want one, I'd be wiling to get it and ship it to you, not sure how much shipping would be.

Let me know.

hey Joey was it the same name brand or just a similar one with a different brand?

It was the exact same one, brand and all. I saw it and was thinking that looks just like the one I saw on the Adam's forums, and when I picked it up and turned it, there was the exact same label on it that's shown in the picture. It was over in the tools section, or at least what Walmart considers to be a tools section.

It was the exact same one, brand and all. I saw it and was thinking that looks just like the one I saw on the Adam's forums, and when I picked it up and turned it, there was the exact same label on it that's shown in the picture. It was over in the tools section, or at least what Walmart considers to be a tools section.

thanks a lot :2thumbs:

of course my local wal mart didnt have one....the wal mart here sucks...hopefully the one down the road will have one

I don't know if this makes a difference, but I thought I would point out that we don't have Costco here. Also, the only Walmarts we have are Supercenters, which can be found on just about every corner here. The Supercenters tend to have a much larger product selection. I'm not sure what type of Walmart you went to, but I lived in St. Louis for a few years, and was surprised to find they only had the standard Walmart and no Supercenters (at least none I knew of).

Archived